The Arcata Arts Institute is pleased to present the California Department of Education sponsored AME/CTE Demonstration Day.
- Educators of Arts, Media, or Technology
- Administrators,Counselors, Principals, Superintendents
- Advocates for Art and STEAM Education
- Discussion about;
- Challenges and successes of past, curricula, instruction, and assessment design.
- Application of professional development strategies with critical partnerships.
- Student leadership and support strategies.
- Program advancements and active projects.
- Student performance and presentations.
- Tour of our newly built, grant funded Fine Arts Building, and CoLab (our maker space).
- Lunch provided by the HROP Culinary Arts Program.
- Demonstrations of our masterclasses.
When: Friday, May 26th, 2017 11:00am-3:50pm
Where: Arcata High School, Fine Arts Building, 1720 M street, Arcata, CA
This event is free to the public but, seats are limited so make sure to register below.
As a Demonstration Site for the California Department of Education, AAI is considered a model school for statewide arts, media, and entertainment programs. This demo day is a chance to showcase our success as a creative collective and to present the work of our talented students and educators.
Learn more about the Arcata Arts Institute: https://artsinstitute.net
Learn more about the California Department of Education Demonstration Sites Program at: